We are seeking a Senior Financial Advisor to join our Penticton Main Branch in Penticton, BC. This branch is currently open Monday to Friday.
The Senior Financial Advisor provides exceptional customer service to a portfolio of members by offering a full range of investment, deposit and complex lending services. The Senior Financial Advisor identifies member life stage cycle and provides solutions to financial needs, and/or refers member to an appropriate advisor.
Here’s what would be included as a part of your typical day:
1. Member Service: Builds strong relationships with current and potential members; identifies member life stage cycle and provides financial advice to members or refers to appropriate advisor. Manages an assigned portfolio of members through proactive regular contact, ensuring current and future needs are identified and met.
2. Member Transactions: Processes a full range of complex member transactions including, but not limited to: MFDA products and services; retail mortgages, personal and RRSP loans; opening personal or business accounts, debit/credit cards, Loc/overdraft protection, and related insurance products.
3. Branch Goals: Supports achievement of annual branch goals and objectives through proactive promotion of FW products and services, participation in branch campaigns, and actively seeks potential cross-sell and/or referral opportunities during interaction with members or general public. Achieves established annual sales and referral targets.
4. Branch Support: Mentors other branch employees in the understanding of lending and investment products and services; and provides advice and/or assists employees with member issues in management’s absence.
5. Other Duties as required by branch leadership.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
Why work for us?
We offer a total rewards package that recognizes the meaningful work you do to support our members and our communities, which includes:
In addition you can enjoy socially conscious perks, like three paid days off every year, to volunteer for causes you care about.
What’s your place in the First West story? Apply now and let’s find out together.
First West regrets that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity & Inclusion:First West Credit Union is committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to create an inclusive, accessible environment for our candidates and employees that reflects the communities in which operate. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other types of accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.