The Server Quick Service is responsible for creating a flawless customer experience for the quick service guests through a high quality of service and menu knowledge.
Functions (Purpose and Responsibilities)
• Ensure area is properly set up;
• Welcome guests and make introductions to self and service model;
• Follow all AGLC regulations and Canadian laws pertaining to restaurant service;
• Communicate with guests regarding their experience;
• Report any misunderstandings, issues, or incidents to management;
• Maintain the Point of Sales (POS) system and process payments as required;
• Delivery of orders when required;
• Required to work back of house as per rotation;
• Conduct post-event cleaning, tear down, and reset;
• Actively participate in safety programs and follow polices;
• All other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
• Responsible Service awareness is preferred;
• Prior food and beverage service is required (1 Year);
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple guests and suites at once;
• Strong interpersonal and team work skills;
• Exemplary customer service skills;
• Schedule flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts.
• Must be ProServe certified and be 18 years of age or older;
• High school diploma is considered and asset.
Key Relationships (External only)
Financial (Budget, Budgetary Responsibilities)
• Constant low level, waist level and above shoulder lifting;
• Occasional front and side carrying;
• Occasional pushing and pulling;
• Constant repetitive movements;
• Occasional sitting;
• Medium lifting between 25-50lbs
• Constant standing, walking and stair climbing;
• Occasional crouching, kneeling and reaching.
FREQUENCY OF WORKDAY
0% of shift Rare
1–5% of shift Occasional
6–33% of shift Frequent
34–66% of shift Constant
67–100% of shift
Working Conditions & Hazards
• Exposed to non-weather related cold temperatures;
• In areas with low levels of CO exposure;
• Stair climbing must be completed moving forward up and down stairs;
• Wet and slippery floors;
• Extreme hot surfaces;
• Exposed to open flames;
• Pinch points and tight working spaces throughout building;
• Exposed to high noise levels.