Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has
Oilers Entertainment Group is seeking seasonal team members to support the new ICE District Plaza. Located in the heart of downtown Edmonton, the ICE Plaza features a fully integrated outdoor ice surface, serviced by a full-size ice resurfacer. Team
Job Title: Senior IT Project Manager Location: Acheson Job Type: Full Time The Senior IT Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to the project management methodology and project definition. This
EllisDon is committed to being the safest general contractor. As part of our vaccine directive, we require employees to be fully vaccinated, or in the process of receiving the vaccine against COVID-19. Should you have any additional questions related
Position: Electrical Technologist, Qualified Division: Construction & Commissioning Location: Nisku, AB COVID-19 Information ATCO is committed to providing and maintaining a safe environment for our employees, contractors, partners, and customers.
On-Site Sign Group Inc. is looking for an experienced Sign Installer to join our team in Edmonton.
Please note that only experienced sign installers/technicians will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant will perform the following responsibilities:
• Sign Installation with the knowledge of proper fastening techniques
• Servicing & troubleshooting signs
• Ability to perform comprehensive surveys and submit electronically
• Use of power and/or manual tools
• Travel will be required within Western Canada, weekends and evenings will be required
• Attend construction safety toolbox meetings & complete all safety paperwork as required for industry standards as required
• Maintain operation vehicles report as per National Safety Code (NSC)
• This role requires working outdoors and indoors year-round and at all heights
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements:
• Must have a valid Drivers License & clean current with in 30-day driver abstract (min 10 years history)
• Boom/Crane Truck Experience or Certification required
• Reliable transportation to work.
• Own hand tools required
• Strong computer / tablet /smart phone skills as all work orders are dispatched electronically
• Solid verbal & written communication skills
• Must be able to work alone & as part of a team
• Must be accountable & reliable
• Working knowledge of sign industry and installation methods
• Ability to work at heights above ground safely
• Ability to read & understand drawings related to sign install
• Skilled in the practical applications of mathematics, in relation to measurements & angles
• Training Certs necessary Fall Arrest & Aerial Platform (Current within 3 yrs)
Please include three (3) work references with your resume.