Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary
Are you a passionate software developer who wants to use artificial intelligence to solve real-world problems, a roll-up-your-sleeves team player who thrives in a daily collaborative environment, and a new technology adopter looking for experience in multiple fast-changing global industries?
Deloitte Omnia AI, Deloitte’s Artificial Intelligence practice, is a team of specialized experts and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful artificial intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client’s transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Your role at Deloitte
· Create various custom applications that tailor towards different clients by working with multiple teams and understanding business needs
· Implement large-scale software systems to generate insights and solve business problems using cloud-based platforms
· Design and develop front-end interfaces, backend systems with multiple programming languages and frameworks
· Consistently write effective code that is stable, secure, scalable and efficient
· Deploy data analytics automation and machine learning techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
· Accurately define effort requirements and manage personal workflow to ensure the deliverables are created on time and in budget
· B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
· Experience developing web applications including experience with front end technologies ranging from HTML, CSS, React / Ember / Angular, and working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases and SQL
· A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
· Linux system knowledge and scripting in a Linux environment
· Experience in defining, analyzing and documenting business requirements
Join Deloitte and bring back that loving feeling. And love the company you keep.
This position may require frequent travel to serve clients across North America. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignment. At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a unique Talent Experience that empowers our people with opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted