At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Identify, prioritize and evaluate the major risks facing Bombardier - Advise Management on efficiency improvements. - Appraise financial controls, reporting systems and compliance processes - Identify, prioritize and evaluate Fraud risks facing Bombardier throughout the company. - Plan, organize, and execute investigations or Special Management request. - Supervise and manage external resources required during projects. - Demonstrate strong ability to adapt to different languages, cultures, laws in the multi jurisdictions covered by the company. - Ensure that the control environment risks are identified, appraised and tested. - Prepare a 5-year Fraud Risk Assessment, inclusive of an annual update review. - Plan and conduct investigations. - Communicate investigation results. - Ensure that external resources are providing optimum services in a competent, efficient and cost-effective manner. - Ascertain the state of the law by communicating with legal and / or external resources.
As our ideal candidate,
- You are able to research and provide best practices for investigations.
- You are able to present concise results to all level of management.
- You can prepare presentations, reports and statistical analysis.
- You can synthesize thoughts on complex and global challenges.
- You can ensure that work is performed in line with respecting privacy legislation.
- You can maintain and perform work in line with the Code of Ethics
- You are proficient in Microsoft suite Word, Excel and Power Point.
- You have a proficient understanding of MK Insight.
- You have intermediate ACL knowledge and user, an asset.
- You have Computer Forensic training, an asset.
- You must be able to multitask, identify and prioritize work.
- You are able to advise Senior management on operational risks, governance.
- You can provide evaluations of work produced by external resources.
- You can prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects with a focus on risks.
- You can provide clear guidance to Management and external partners.
- You are able to work co-operatively with management and people from different disciplines and cultures
- You are able to interact with different levels of management.
- You have sound Business Process knowledge.
- You have knowledge of local criminal laws and regulations governing countries.
- You have a strong understanding of aviation and train businesses.
- You are up to date in the investigation techniques, scam and fraud measures.
- You have a network of contacts with law enforcement, government agencies and specialized investigative partners and providers.
- You have a university degree in finance, accounting or business administration.
- You are a recognized accounting or professional title (CA, CMA, CGA, ING, CIA)
- You have professional experience in finance, consulting or auditing preferably in a large manufacturing multinational
- You have at least 5 to10 years of experience in commercial crime investigations and/or forensic accounting.
- You have had exposure to investigations conducted at the international level.
- You are knowledgeable of business processes in large manufacturing multinational organizations.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it’s been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
“You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada “
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.