Decathlon is one of the largest sports retailers in the world—we love sports, and we dream of sharing this passion with as many people as possible. With 93,000 teammates and over 2,000 stores across 57 countries, our shared purpose is to sustainably make the pleasure and benefits of sports accessible to all. We are driven by our two core values: Vitality and Responsibility.
Decathlon offers products for over 80 different sports through its own brands (Quechua, Nabaiji, Tribord, Domyos, Btwin, etc.). We manage the entire product development process—from R&D to sales, design, production, and supply.
With a purpose to make sports available to all Canadians, Decathlon Canada has found the perfect location in the city of Burlington. Before the opening of the store (beginning of 2021), We will open a Pop-up store in the coming days. We are looking to sport lovers to help us satisfy our future customers of the Pop-up and future mains stores.
Your responsibilities :
Together with the store team, I will guarantee the store daily operational jobs (Check out, Delivery, replenishment, customer service, ... )
I will provide my users and customers excellent product knowledge
I am accountable for merchandising and stock of my sport territory in the store
I will develop sports community in Burlington area through local partnerships and events
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Sports play an important role in your life
- You are energetic and have a positive attitude
- You live in Burlington or close to the city
- You speak fluent English (knowledge of French is a plus)
- You are hands-on, and sports and retail are your passion
- Previous experience in retail is a real advantage
- You are allowed to work in Canada