Sprinkler Service Manager/Estimator
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. Is currently looking for a professional leader in fire suppression systems to join our London, ON team as the Sprinkler Service Manager/Estimator!
In this role, you will be responsible for coaching and developing our service team while providing support in estimation processes.
• Serve as a leader in the delivery/follow up of client services and be the first level of escalation for client concerns.
• Ensure budget and operating targets are met for financial performance.
• Ensure inspections and paperwork is completed in accordance with customer contracts.
• Responsible for maintaining and monitoring key performance indicators within the team completing performance evaluations for service staff, and ensuring appropriate escalations are followed to meet deliverables for clients.
• Ensure the team’s compliance with all safety standards and company policy.
• Source sprinkler projects and gather relevant information pertaining to preparation of quotes.
• Attend jobsite meetings for upcoming projects being tendered
• Liaise with consultants, general contractors and site supervisors
• Maintain current knowledge re: NFPA standards, relevant building codes, bylaws and construction practice
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and be adaptable to new technologies
• Previous experience as a Senior Fire Suppression Technician, Estimator, and/or Managerial experience in a technical environment
• Must be adaptable and have demonstrated problem solving skills
• Well-developed coaching and mentoring skills.
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd.offers an excellent compensation package, including a company leased vehicle and a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available, upon request, throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.