Sprinkler Service Manager
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Sprinkler Service Manager to join our Mississauga team. Are you our next employee?
As the Sprinkler Manager, you will be responsible to manage and develop the company's Sprinkler Service interests in the GTA while leading our local Sprinkler Service team.
- Source sprinkler projects and gather all relevant information as required
- Ensure designs are in accordance with applicable codes and standards
- Ensure that the service schedule is maintained and followed
- Provide all required liaison and documentation to finance for timely customer billings and payroll
- Provide information and suggestions to customers with regards to other products or services provided by our company
- Prepare budgets with accountability for results
- Provide technical support, team development, supervision and training to direct reports
- Community College in Fire Protection Engineering (or equivalent) or work experience as a Fire Sprinkler Journeyman
- 5 years' experience + in a Sales/Supervisor/Design role in the Fire Protection Industry preferred
- Experience in Project Estimation/Management will be considered an asset
- Management and Supervisory Experience ideal
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Exceptional communication skills and organizational skills
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. offers an excellent compensation package, including a company leased vehicle and a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.