Sector: People and Strategy
Language Designation: English Essential
Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak): ZZZ
Position Status: Temporary Full Time
Interested in gaining valuable work experience and starting your rewarding career?
Join Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), an organization where you are valued and respected, recognized for your contributions and that is committed to providing a work environment where you are inspired to make a difference.
We are currently hiring for a full-time Student Intern, Human Resources for a 4-month contract, within our SVP People & Strategy sector. This sector has the focus, the people and the voice to achieve our aspiration.
This is a great way for a student to gain significant skills, learn and grow in a field of their interest. You will also help contribute to our 2030 goal that is to make housing affordable for everyone in Canada.
• Currently enrolled or recent graduate in a post-secondary institution with a focus in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or a related discipline.
• Bilingualism (English and French) preferred.
• Good judgment, excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team setting.
• Ability to interact with various levels of management/employees in a multi-tasking, deadline oriented environment.
• High level of interpersonal skills (tact, diplomacy, professionalism).
• Demonstrated communication skills (oral and written)
• Demonstrated analytical capabilities
• Proficiency in using MS Office (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel).
This job posting will be active until a successful candidate has been chosen.
Job Requisition ID: 4412
Primary Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Security Requirement: Reliability Status
Travel Requirement: Travel not required