MEMBER ADVISORPermanent Full-time * Varied shifts that include evenings, Saturdays and Sundays Coverage would include serving members digitally in our Digital Advice Centre and by providing Member Service in our Northern Advice Centres. (would
Summer Student: South Region
* Varied shifts that may include evenings, Saturdays and Sundays
Closes February 12
Innovation Credit Union is seeking ambitious, goal-oriented students who are interested in exploring a career at our financial institution!
Then we are looking for you!
Our summer student opportunities exist in the following areas (but are not limited to):
Member Advisor: These are the employees who you first see when you walk into our Advice Centres. They are the ones who greet you with a smile and provide you with your basic to more complex financial needs. They spot the needs of the member and proactively out reach to the membership. Our Member Advisors work in in our Advice Centres, our digital Advice Centre and are flexible to travel up to 200km from their home Advice Centre.
Support Services: These departments help to ensure proper documentation is done, that items are posted correctly and that the paper work is complete so that other employees can service our members. A strong attention to detail is required as these areas work closely with our retail and lending areas.
Other opportunities may exist in our Digital Advice Centre, technology support services, accounting, marketing, or human resources.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AS A SUMMER STUDENT:
• Gain business experience for your chosen field of studies
• Gain experience working in an organizational team environment
• Potential to be hired back during school breaks and for subsequent summers
Here at Innovation Credit Union, we have a consistent set of expectations for all employees:
• Actively participate in our constructive culture
• ALWAYS Create an Exceptional Service Experience – Internally & Externally
• Commitment to Continuous Learning & Professional Development
• Continuous Leadership & Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned
• Strive for continuous progress to ensure our company gets better every day
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
• Minimum 1 year full-time attendance at a high school or post-secondary institution (and will be returning to an applicable education program on a full-time basis for the Fall 2021 school term)
• Working towards an education program that is applicable to our organization (i.e., Commerce, Business, Agribusiness, Finance, IT, Insurance, etc.) • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Ability and willingness to travel to advice centres up to 200km
South Region advice centres include: • Cabri • Eastend • Frontier • Gravelbourg • Gull Lake • Hodgeville • Lancer • Mankota • Ponteix • Regina • Swift Current
Hourly wage: $19.39-$21.38
Innovation Credit Union strives to be the most responsive and innovative financial services organization. As such we have 7 corporate values that we live by: Integrity, Team, Respect, Accountability, Community, Knowledgeable and Service. As employees, emulating these values in all that we do will ensure that Innovation has proper tone, culture, and lives up to its vision.