Requisition ID: 18333
A Career in Beer and Beyond:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of T4 Maintenance Lead working in Toronto, Ontario you will be part of the Packaging Department. You will provide leadership for optimal functioning and reliability of plant assets and processes. You will provide lead plant electrical, mechanical lead departmental operations towards the vision of a high performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both plant and process operations to meet World Class Operations Standards. You will contribute to the operations manager group on site developing short term tactics and contributing to the brewery strategy over 5 year horizon.
This position reports to the T4 Line Lead and works closely with the Process Lead, Skilled Trades and Operators.
• Actively participate in Line Daily Direction Setting (DDS) meetings and execution of the daily plan, including reporting results of the previous 24 hours: Project Management, number of breakdown, insights from completed PM cards maintenance log.
• Support development and lead portions of Line Daily Direction Setting, 90-Day loss-elimination plans and the annual maintenance plan
• Owns the Maintenance, Planning and Scheduling System. Lead the scheduling of maintenance work, lead the scheduling maintenance work as dictated by the annual maintenance plan and previously identified work during the monthly meeting, ensure the revision and updating of Maintenance Technical Documentation occurs as necessary
• Own the breakdown elimination DMS and drive breakthrough results in Planned and Unplanned downtime and accountable to deliver KPI-Results
• Serve as a coach and resource for the line team and actively participate in Line DDS-DMS meetings and execution of the maintenance plans. Act as the liaison between the Operational team and Asset care team
The Other Qualifications:
• Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
• Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
• You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
• You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
• You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
• It is preferred that you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Plant Engineering
• You will be experienced in asset care/maintenance and have previous work history in maintenance planning/scheduling.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee’s ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Job Posting Grade: 10
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.