Working within a team of fire protection professionals, your work will help the company to adequately meet our clients' expectations and guarantee them fully compliant fire alarm systems. You will mainly be responsible for the verification, programming, service and inspection of fire alarm systems according to standards and codes. Among other things, your responsibilities will be:
- Preparation, assembly, programming, initial start-up and verification of new fire alarm system, as well as project management;
- Inspection, service and troubleshooting of existing fire alarm systems;
- Performing upgrades, repairs, additions or improvements to systems following inspection;
- Preparation of inspection, verification and deficiencies reports in a timely manner;
- Respond to emergency calls during evenings and weekends, on a rotational basis.