Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. is currently looking for Technician Helper to join our Calgary team!
The key resposnibility of the Techncian Helper is to assist Fire Alarm Technicians with weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual inspections as required. In this role, you will help with service work and repairs on fire alarm systems under the supervision of a Fire Alarm Technician, and complete other duties as required.
- Desire to pursue or interest in Fire Alarm Technician work
- Must be a team player, willing to help others, and able come to work with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills required
- Detail oriented
- Fire Alarm knowledge an asset
- The hours for this position will vary
Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both. Apply today!