Our Ottawa, ON branch is looking for an eager Fire Alarm Technician Helper to join their team!
In this role, you will assist our certified Fire Alarm Technicians with weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual inspections as required. You will help with service work and repairs on fire alarm systems under the supervision of a CFAA Fire Alarm Technician as well as complete other duties as assigned.
- Desire to pursue or interest in Fire Alarm Technician work
- Must be a team player, willing to help others, and able come to work with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills required
- Detail oriented
- Fire Alarm knowledge an asset
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday
Why work With Troy?
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd.is one of the largest suppliers of Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Security, Nurse call and Communications Systems in Canada. As an Edwards Authorized Distributor, Troy is a proudly Canadian, employee owned company with over 700 people in 28 locations coast to coast. An entrepreneurial company with a legacy of success, we pride ourselves on having a team of industry leading talent and an exciting plan for the future.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available, upon request, throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.