Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.
Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has been delivering a comprehensive range of consulting engineering services for 40 years, from studies and design to commissioning and operational support. Our firm is supported by a network of offices across Canada to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels.
BBA provides a stimulating and friendly working atmosphere. We focus on building teams with complementary talents and provide employees with a work environment conducive to developing their skills.
BBA is a Canada's Best Employer recipient from Kincentric and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which unites companies that have held onto their title for over six consecutive years. For BBA, making the list speaks to the rigour of our practices and our unique approach to employee and client relations.
To find out more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our talent acquisition specialists.
Job title: Technician , Structural REVIT (5-10 years exp.)
Type of position: Regular
Work location: Montreal
- Participate in developing 3D layouts for industrial structures and buildings.
- Prepare 2D structural steel and concrete drawings.
- Help prepare estimates, schedules, budgets, specifications and reports.
- Participate in work site supervision and land surveys, where necessary.
Work Schedule: 37.5h/week
- Creativity and innovation in providing solutions
- Willingness to reinforce and expand Revit within the BBA environment
- Inclination to diversify structural expertise (mechanical, piping, process)
- Keen sense of professional accountability and commitment
- Ability to adapt in a client-service context
- Sense of ethics and adherence to organizational values
- Ability to learn quickly and be self-reliant
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationships
- Ability to demonstrate leadership
- DCS or ACS in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- From 5 to 10 years of relevant experience, including significant experience with Revit
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD
- ASP Construction safety course
- Ability to read drawings
- Knowledge of work site safety and supervision
- Knowledge of quality system procedures and instructions
- Proficient with regulations governing prevention, occupational health and safety, and hazardous materials in the workplace