Arobas Personnel is looking for a Telecommunication Engineer to carry out a mandate with one of our clients located in Montreal.
* Conduct studies, pre-projects and projects and meet customer needs for design and engineering.
* Conduct design and engineering, monitor execution, ensure quality and approval, and control and accept engineering changes during fabrication and installation.
* Produce associated engineering documents such as plans, technical specifications, material lists.
* Integrate corporate directions, practices and goals for the design and engineering of appropriate solutions.
* Conduct engineering according to the project's implementation strategies and recommend professional services with the project team.
Required profile :
• Have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent and be a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec.
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience in warning system design.
• Knowledge of warning systems in substations, power stations or industrial environment;
• Knowledge of the "zoning" principle for the different warning categories;
• Installation of copper pair cables inside and outside buildings required for
distribution of the warning;
• Protection of copper pairs and MALT of metal shields for PA cables;
• Associated equipment (power supply, alarms, amplifier, etc.)
• Connectivity management (rack, distribution boxes, cable ladder, etc.).
- Agile and results oriented;
- Teamwork ;
- Customer centric;
- cognitive skills;
- Time management and priorities.