L3 Technologies MAS, located in Enfield (NS), is a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
As Test/Software Engineer at L3 MAS you will:
Work out of the Enfield (NS) facility and reporte to the Engineering Manager your day-to-day activities will include the following roles and responsibilities:
- Provide sustaining support to R&O Technician;
- Develop test procedures for Avionic equipment (RF, Analog and Digital;
- Resolve component obsolescence issues and produce Engineering change documentation;
- Develop and update test programs for automated test equipment including design and test of test adaptors;
- Troubleshoot technical problems and complete technical investigations;
- Maintain an understanding of and ensure compliance with L-3 ES Ethics, Engineering, Security, Health and Safety procedures.
- Graduate in Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a recognized University with minimum of 3 years’ experience in following:
- Design and development of ATE for military avionic equipment testing including Airborne Radar, HF Radio, Antennas;
- Developing Repair & Overhaul (R&O) test programs, e.g. Python, NI LabWindows/CVI, NI LabVIEW, ATEASY;
- Highly proficient in use of RF instrumentation (spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, RF signal generators, etc.);
- Thorough knowledge of RF theory and electronics;
- Strong Computer & Communication skills: MS Word, Excel and Project, plus AutoCad;
- Bench Test development/sustaining complex electronic assemblies;
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direction;
- Eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Industrial Security Clearance to SECRET within one year and Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations Program (CGRP)
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR);
- Must be eligible to meet the requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP);
- Must be eligible to meet the requirements for Canadian government security clearance.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com. L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
At L3 MAS you will:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance;
- Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for the staff;
- Have access to exclusive on-site services such as massotherapy, cafeteria with outdoor patio, fitness and language classes, seasonal tire change, annual vaccination clinic, charging stations for electric vehicles and more;
- Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Group RRSP with contribution match-up.
L3 Harris Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, provincial or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it’s been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
“You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada “
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.