Requisition ID: 91118 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Analyst, Business Banking Co-op Winter (Jan-April) 2021 This role will be virtual. **There is a new
Job Description - Analyst, Payroll (2010745)Job Description Analyst, Payroll - (2010745)Description The Opportunity: Are you a highly motivated, system savvy professional with strong process and analytical skills? Do you have a keen desire to learn
Req ID: 81006 Department: Finance & Accounting Job Type: Full-Time Position Type: Non-Union Location: Calgary, Alberta Country: Canada % of Travel: 0-10% # of Positions: 1 Job Grade: 4 Job Available to: Internal & External
Req ID: 81005 Department: Finance & Accounting Job Type: Full-Time Position Type: Non-Union Location: Calgary, Alberta Country: Canada % of Travel: 0-10% # of Positions: 1 Job Grade: Job Available to: Internal & External
RSA is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups with over 300 years of experience and over 20 million customers worldwide.Our people are committed to building a dynamic internal culture where our people love what they do and feel motivated to keep things moving – for customers, for their colleagues and as part of their own growth and development. In RSA, employing positive people is how we achieve success. You will be working in an environment that encourages you to do great work and you constantly will be faced with fresh challenges that have a direct impact on our business. We believe your personality and passion will keep RSA and our business moving forward. At RSA we have a culture that supports and rewards high performance with a competitive reward policy for top performers. Our rewards package includes competitive compensation, work / life balance, opportunities to learn and the chance to make a difference working for a worldwide industry leader.At RSA Canada, our purpose is to Make Life Better Together and we do that every day through our commitments to our people, our customers and our partners. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, fair, and accessible environment where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential and where everyone feels comfortable being their true selves. We hire on the basis of merit and we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, as well as equal access to training and promotion opportunities.
The Large Commercial and Specialty team focuses on a range of commercial and industrial risks, including such diverse segments as construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, commercial real estate, financial and other service businesses.
The successful candidate will be responsible for profitably underwriting and growing a complex Property & Casualty portfolio as part of our western regional underwriting team. This position is suitable for an enthusiastic team player that will complement our strong underwriting team
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You find solutions to problems. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player. You have fun and you make work fun for those working around you.
• Manage, underwrite and develop a complex Property/Casualty portfolio to achieve satisfactory profitability goals;
• Be Key Account Manager for 1-3 large commercial brokers including proactively building a new business submission pipeline and discuss profitability, retention and growth of the brokers portfolio with RSA.
•Maintain and develop favourable relationships with our Regional brokers;
• To solicit and review new and renewal submissions;
• To review and analyze policy coverages and claims experience;
• To ensure underwriting files are well documented and compliant with Corporate guidelines;
• Respond to and resolve broker inquiries in line with customer service standards.
• Underwrite a profitable book of new and renewal business in accordance with Corporate guidelines.
• To have a thorough knowledge of current market wordings
• Interpret loss control reports and develop internal capacity.
• Minimum 5 years property/casualty underwriting experience
• Solid knowledge & awareness of market conditions & trends
• Positive attitude that embraces change
• Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong decision making skills
• Willingness for continuous improvement
• PC and mainframe abilities
• University Degree or College Diploma
• Completed or working toward CIP/FCIP designation
• Proven organizational and time management skills
Applicants agree that by providing personal information in response to this ad, and otherwise in any recruitment process with RSA or its affiliated companies (the “Company”) such personal information may be retained and used for a period of one (1) year from the date of this application, for the purpose of consideration for employment opportunities which may arise during that time period, unless an applicant notifies the Company to the contrary.We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.We invite you to learn more about us at our Career Site, www.rsagroup.ca, where you can apply on line. RSA group of Companies is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities, members of the LGBT community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.RSA group of Companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email AODA@RSAGROUP.CA or call us at toll free 1 (800)-855-0511. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.