Hello, it's a new day and it's time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life accessible for all.Our purpose is to make life accessible. Our compassion and knowledge set us apart. With kindness and expertise, we
Company DescriptionDedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 150 Indigo, Indigospirit,
Requisition ID: 158361 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. About the role As a Customer Experience Associate, you are the face, character and heart of
Requisition ID: 157965 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. About the role As a Customer Experience Associate, you are the face, character and heart of
Requisition ID: 157967 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. About the role Our Senior Customer Experience Associates are the face, character and heart of
LifeLabs is the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada, serving the healthcare needs of Canadians for over 50 years. Our team members are truly centred around our customers, and we know that behind every lab requisition, sample being
Xplornet is now hiring Virtual Customer Service Representatives in the Belleville, Ontario area to fully train and work all from the comfort of your own home!
We are looking for self-disciplined and innovative individuals with exceptional customer service skills who are looking for the opportunity to leverage these competencies. You will be connecting directly with our customers to support in solving the challenges they face. You must be an individual who can learn through multiple development channels, be able to multi-task while dealing with the stress that can be experienced in working from home. You will be ready to tackle this position after completing at-home learning with our robust training program.
In order to work remotely, Xplornet requires that you meet and the following criteria:
• A dedicated, private home office space in your residence and the ability to work a flexible schedule between 7:00am – 1:00am
• High-speed internet connection with download speeds of at least 25mbps installed (speed tests required)
Xplornet offers a high energy, fast paced work environment where employee opinions and feedback are valued. We offer:
• Competitive compensation package
• $2.00/hour Bilingual Premium (French/English)
• Bonus incentive opportunities up to $2,800 annually
• Excellent company benefits including health and dental
• Matched participation in group RRSP
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing an excellent customer experience by responding to customer calls in a courteous, knowledgeable and professional manner
• Listening to customers and probing as appropriate to discover needs while fulfilling customer expectations in a way that also complies with policies, practices and procedures
• Providing general account, billing and technical support to our customers
• Processing service orders
• Maintaining accuracy of customer databases
• Assisting with reporting and administration
• Maintaining service levels and achieving business and performance goals and objectives
• Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
• Experience in a contact center environment considered an asset
• Previous remote working experience is an asset
• Strong customer focus and a willingness to learn
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently and manage your time effectively
• Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
• A high level of accountability and trustworthiness
• Well-developed interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to analyze and solve problems with strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task while adapting in a fast-paced work environment
In alignment with Xplornet’s Vaccination Protocol, all new Xplornet team members are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case by case basis.
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. Details will be supplied to applicants as they move through the selection process.
Xplornet is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
Xplornet Communications Inc. founded nearly 20 years ago in Woodstock New Brunswick, Canada, is one of Canada’s leading broadband service providers, and the largest rural-focused broadband service provider. For over a decade, Xplornet has been providing innovative fixed and mobile broadband solutions to rural customers at work, home and play across Canada. Today, Xplornet offers voice and data communication services through its unique national fibre, wireless and satellite network that connects Canadians to what matters to them. Xplornet fundamentally believes that all Canadians, regardless of whether they live in urban or rural areas, deserve access to fast, reliable broadband speeds and supporting infrastructure.