Inspired by Challenge. Opportunity with Reward. Committed to Community.
PAL Aerospace covers all three. Headquartered in St. John’s, NL, our company spans across the globe with operations in Canada, Curacao, Trinidad & Tobago and the United Arab Emirates.
If you were to measure the level of innovation at PAL Aerospace, you might be surprised – we work with teams who are building one-of-a-kind aircraft, technology and engineering design to support clients from one corner of the world to the other. One of these unique opportunities is Canada’s Fixed Wing Search and Rescue (FWSAR) program. A proud partner of Airbus Defence & Space, PAL Aerospace is responsible for the FWSAR In-Service Support ranging from various levels of maintenance, modifications and special inspections.
This significant and exciting project will pave the way for innovation and opportunity within PAL Aerospace, while growing our operations. In an effort to expand our current team, PAL Aerospace is currently looking for a Warehouse Team Lead in the FWSAR Central Warehouse located in Winnipeg, MB.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
· A minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience in relevant logistics operations, or Military Supply / Traffic Technician;
· A proven track record in motivating diverse teams to meet timelines and deliverables based on program requirements;
· Written and verbal communication skills that are second to none, with the ability to effectively communicate with team members at various levels within the organization;
· Capable of successfully completing the SAP SP1 Course (to be provided);
· Capable of successfully obtaining Level II – Secret clearance and ITAR / CCG clearance
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.