Onsite Sign Group is growing once again! We are currently looking for an energetic, experienced Aluminum Welder (Custom Sign Maker) to work in our Fabrication/Production Department.
OSSG is based in Lloydminster, AB and is one of the top leading sign manufacturing companies in Western Canada. We pride ourselves in manufacturing high quality signs for our customers. We are a fast paced shop with ample opportunity for overtime.
Here's what we offer:
• Able to read and interpret standard drawings to build signs to customer specifications.
• Ensure accuracy of specification prior to production.
• Assembly of signs and/or repairs to existing signs.
• Comfortable with the use of hand and power tools for various tasks.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required from time to time.
• Maintain work area in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
• Know, understand and comply with all company expectations in the Employee Handbook including all aspects of Health and Safety. Attend and complete all required training.
• Experience in the Sign Industry is an asset but willing to train the chosen candidate.
• Experience in fabrication and welding (steel and aluminum)
• High School Diploma is preferred
• Good work ethic
• Experience with various hand and power tools
• Communication skills, verbal and written are a must. Able to work in a team environment and individually.
• Ability to work in a team and multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Job Type: Full-time Monday to Friday
Please include 3 work references with your application.