About five years after France adopted a law on the right to disconnect, a first Canadian province has legislated on it. Since June 2nd, Ontario businesses with 25 or more employees are required to have a written disconnection policy – a first in North America. Effectively, the Ontario law defines disconnection as follows: “Not transmitting […]
- Project Management, Business Analysis 1499
- Property Management, Real Estate ...
- Retail 6871
- Sales, Business Development 2696
- Security, Protective Services, Defence 899
- Trades, Technicians, Construction 3503
- Translation, Documentation, Writing ...
- Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing 1433
- Veterinary, Animal Care ...