Despite the fourth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Canadian job market continued to improve in September, which began four months ago. The economy created 157,000 jobs, reaching the level of February 2020. Statistics Canada’s most recent Labor Force Survey (LFS) shows an unemployment rate at 6.9%, up from 7.1% in August. On the other […]
- Project Management, Business Analysis 1648
- Property Management, Real Estate ...
- Retail 7820
- Sales, Business Development 2906
- Security, Protective Services, Defence 1313
- Trades, Technicians, Construction 5616
- Translation, Documentation, Writing ...
- Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing 1562
- Veterinary, Animal Care ...