Before summer and the holidays, provinces are deconfining their populations, but the job market has yet to recover from 15 months of the pandemic. Employment continued to decline for a second consecutive month in May in Canada, according to Statistics Canada’s most recent Labor Force Survey (LFS). The losses (-68,000) are much smaller than in […]
- Project Management, Business Analysis 898
- Property Management, Real Estate 180
- Retail 4911
- Sales, Business Development 1989
- Security, Protective Services, Defence 969
- Trades, Technicians, Construction 3760
- Translation, Documentation, Writing ...
- Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing 1012
- Veterinary, Animal Care ...